Saturday, May 18, 2013

Who Am I?
Adam Hudson, 29 year old IT Guy (official job title), amateur writer, amateur funny guy, 1/2 of Haus of Hudson, fermentation enthusiast and comma enthusiast.

Haus of Hudson?
During World War II Haus of Hudson was the code name for a secret underground facility actively working against the Nazi's. Located twelve kilometers north of Nuremberg...I kid I kid. Haus of Hudson is the name  my lovely wife Holly and I decided upon for our house. It's on our beer labels and anything else that we make and give to our friends and family.

Fermentation enthusiast?
You read that right, congratulations, you aren't having a stroke right now. I am a fermentation enthusiast, I'm interested in making things like sourdough bread and pretzels, kombucha (Come-boo-cha aka fermented tea) and most importantly...beer. All things that are fermented.

Comma enthusiast?
It was a joke because I felt like I included too many commas in my list of interests (see amateur funny guy, emphasis on amateur).

What am I (the reader) going to see on this site?
Mainly posts on how I do my magic, how to make the aforementioned fermented items, how to improve upon them and whatever else floats in my head that seems appropriate for this blog.

Who's asking these questions right now?
I'm asking them to myself and answering myself, that's totally normal right?

No comments:

Post a Comment